• Get Beach Ready at The Lodge
  • Hudson Sutler Weekender Duffle
  • Fair Ends Brand
  • Summer Bracelets at The Lodge
  • Made in USA Socks

WELCOME TO THE LODGE, YOUR HOME FOR AMERICAN-MADE STYLE

UNAPOLOGETICALLY AMERICAN
WE'RE IN FAVOR OF COOL STYLE. WE SUPPORT AMERICAN CRAFTSMEN AND BRANDS
ALMOST EVERYTHING WE OFFER IS MADE HERE IN THE U.S.A.
JOIN US AT THE LODGE
PEN-ENVY AKA PENVY
July 31, 2014
You know that feeling you get when it seems like someone is staring at you. You think- what, is there something on my face? Do I look that hungover? What? We've received just that feeling lately. We were in a meeting with some retail industry executives and we kept getting that look.  Afterwards, one of these suits came up to us and said "I really need to ask you something.  Where did you get that pen?"...
WHISKEY WEDNESDAY- WILLETT POT STILL
July 30, 2014

Today, we introduce a new weekly feature at The Lodge- Whiskey Wednesday. We don't want you to think we're a bunch of boozers over here, but we do appreciate the finer points of American Whiskey, especially Bourbon.  So we thought we'd share with you our tastings. First up this week is the Willett Pot Still Reserve.

THE WEEKENDERS
July 25, 2014

We've all heard about the 1%.  You know, the 1% of people who live for Monday.  Then there's the other 99%- these are sensible people. They appreciate the good life, time with friends, family, whiskey, and nature. These folks live for the Weekend. We are those people.

 

JUST FOR THE ARTICLES
July 16, 2014

Falling Solidly in the camp of "They Don't Make 'Em Like They Used To", the magazine Playboy was a cultural icon. Coming of age at a time when print publications were conservative, Hugh Hefner made a splash by printing his first issue with Marilyn Monroe on the cover. Over the years, Playboy has featured the writing of great authors and novelists and launched many careers of beautiful actresses and models.